Annual Pumpkin Festival
- Costume Contest every Saturday 2:00pm
- Local Vendor Craft Show
- Pony Rides
- Enchanted Unicorn Encounter
- Butterfly Garden Experience
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Kids Fun Zone
- Mini Train Ride
- Pumpkin Painting
- Animal Petting Zoo
- Zip Line
- Torres Extreme Riders in the Globe of Death *Free Show*
- Torres One-Ring Family Circus *Free Show*
- Hay Bales
- Scarecrows – Mini, Medium, and Giant
- Garden Decorations
- Indian Corn
- Mini Pumpkins
- Giant Pumpkins
- Pie Pumpkins
- Mini Hay Bales
- White Ghost Pumpkins
- Jack-o-Latern Pumpkins
- Designer Pumpkins
- Heirloom Pumpkins
- Food Truck Rally (check Facebook event/pages for trucks schedule)
- Roasted Corn: Elote (Mexican Style), Roasted Buttered Corn and Corn in a Cup
- Southern Sweet Tea
- Kona Ice Snow Cones
- Curly Fries – in front of animal barn
- Fresh Squeezed and Shaken Lemonade
- Cotton Candy
- Fresh fruit cups! (with or without Tajin) – Fire Tacos food truck
- Homemade Fresh Fruit Juices – Fire Tacos food truck
- Kettle Corn and Cinnamon Kettle Corn (Tropical Kettle Korn)
- Wood Fire Pizza (Il Petraro)
- Pumpkin Pie – inside Farmer’s Market
- Funnel Cakes
- Hand-Dipped Big Olaf Ice Cream -including pumpkin flavor! – Inside Farmer’s Market
- Fresh Apple Cider – inside Farmer’s Market
- Cinnamon Glazed/Roasted Almonds, Cashews, and Pecans – Nutty Bavarian
- Baked Goods
- And more!
3 tbs butter
2 tbs flour
1/2 a white onion, finely chopped
~1 cup pumpkin puree (preferably fresh, of course) (I’ve noticed the consistency of the sauce can change with the consistency and amount of the puree)
1 cup of vegetable broth (chicken may be appropriate too)
1 cup cream
salt (a pinch)
cinnamon (same as salt or more depending on your taste)
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1. Heat 1tbs butter. Add onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion becomes translucent.
2. Melt the rest of the butter into the onions, then whisk in flour.
3. Stir cream, salt, cinnamon into mixture until incorporated.
4. Mix in pumpkin.
5. Add broth, 1/4 a cup at a time, until the desired consistency is reached. Simmer sauce for five minutes, adding more broth if it thickens beyond what is desired.
6. Add thyme.
1 baking pumpkin (pie pumpkin)
1 cup milk
1 tbs molasses
1 tbs butter
4 large eggs
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut a lid from the pumpkin and clear the inner cavity of seeds and fibers.
3. Grease a dutch oven or baking dish not much larger than the pumpkin. Place pumpkin inside.
4. Mix milk, molasses, eggs, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger together until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the pumpkin and place butter on top.
6. Bake until the filling sets (about one hour).
7. When serving, dish out both the filling and some of the tender pumpkin.
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds:
1 tbs olive oil
salt (to taste)
spices (to taste. Pepper, cayenne, or nutmeg. whatever spices you and your family love most!)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line baking sheet with foil.
3. Toss clean pumpkin seeds in oil, salt, and spices. Spread evenly on tray.
4. Toast seeds in oven until brown and crisp.
Admission, petting zoo, playground, live music, Torres Family Circus, decorated photo spots, costume contests are FREE!
Individual rides and activities, including pony rides, rock wall, bounce houses, zip line and pumpkin painting, have their own set price ranging from $1 – $10.
While some vendor booths may accept cards, many are cash only so please be prepared. For your convenience we will have ATMs setup.
Although our Admission is free, we kindly ask for a $5 parking fee.
DAILY ACTIVITIES include: Food Truck Rally, Craft Show, Live Music, Kids Fun Zone (with zip line), Hold a Skunk, Pony Rides, Mini Train Ride, Hay Rides, Hug-A-Goat, Wildflower Maze, Enchanted Unicorn Encounter, Butterfly Garden Experience, Horse Drawn Carriage Rides, and more to do throughout the day!
Live performances times;
- Bill Vinhage
- Every weekend!
- Danae, a young and talented solo violinist offers a live performance in our pumpkin patch
- Every weekend!
Children’s Costume Contest
Every Saturday at 2:00pm, in front of the animal barn and free to participate in.
Torres Family Circus and Extreme Riders Free daily showtimes each weekend 12:00 and 3:00.
ATTENTION: We are an
outdoor festival located on a farm.
We try to do the best we can but
there is always a possibility of
ants, bees, or wasps
Please keep a look out!
34th Annual Pumpkin Festival!
1st & 2nd, 8th & 9th, 15th & 16th, 22nd & 23rd, and 29th & 30th
Festival Hours: Sat & Sun 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Our Farmer’s Market and Pumpkin Palace are open rain or shine during the festival and accept cash and credit cards.